Lotro: Farmer's Faire has begun! Aug 31, 2015

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
The Farmers Faire is a special event scheduled to take place in mid-to-late summer, and is chiefly based in Bywater. In the tradition of other seasonal festivals, during the Farmers Faire players can participate in various events such as "Farmer Sandson's Egg Scramble or try to steal some of Farmer Maggot's delicious (and peculiar) mushrooms"[1] to obtain rewards such as cosmetic clothing, housing decorations and mounts.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Farmers_Faire

How do I get to bywater? I am still stuck in the town where you meet Strider, lol. Though I'm now a level 7 and finished the intro quest so I think I can join a guild now. Though it looks like I have to wait to transfer my character from firefoot to crickhollow until they resolve some issues which means I will need to wait to join the potco guild on there too?

Last edited:
How do I get to bywater? I am still stuck in the town where you meet Strider, lol. Though I'm now a level 7 and finished the intro quest so I think I can join a guild now. Though it looks like I have to wait to transfer my character from firefoot to crickhollow until they resolve some issues which means I will need to wait to join the potco guild on there too?
Hia Kelly, not quite sure which issues you mean, maybe about them setting up transfers to the other servers? If you're out of the intro you should be able to get the festival quest. It would auto bestow when you log in, and it gives you a map to the festival grounds. Do you really like Lotro? cuz it seems you've been level 7 for months, lol :) Just wondering, and maybe if you do, you can hook up with one of the guys from forums to get used to it better.

Hia Kelly, not quite sure which issues you mean, maybe about them setting up transfers to the other servers? If you're out of the intro you should be able to get the festival quest. It would auto bestow when you log in, and it gives you a map to the festival grounds. Do you really like Lotro? cuz it seems you've been level 7 for months, lol :) Just wondering, and maybe if you do, you can hook up with one of the guys from forums to get used to it better.
Yeah, I'm not super excited about LOTRO which explains being a level 7 after a year of playing. lol. I'm still on the fence about playing the game to be honest but I log in when I'm bored and work on some quests. I read that lotro will allow transfers in october from firefoot to crickhollow. I'll have to try again this weekend to check out the festival if it's still going on. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm not super excited about LOTRO which explains being a level 7 after a year of playing. lol. I'm still on the fence about playing the game to be honest but I log in when I'm bored and work on some quests. I read that lotro will allow transfers in october from firefoot to crickhollow. I'll have to try again this weekend to check out the festival if it's still going on. Thanks!
Awww, I know what you mean Kelly. It is a big difference from Potco. You should maybe meetup with Sir Pasta, he's in the kin and he would probably love to quest with you. I think for certain people, it really helps to have someone to get started with, Kris what do you think? You two should meet up in game? @Kris :D

just xfer my lil guardian to arkenstone, but i dont play freep much, still lvl 85. but mostly will play on Gladden for pvp on my warg

Back