Merry Christmas Forums!

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Wishing the forums a Merry and fun filled Christmas!
10861120_1597062597179216_6276140996050708312_o.jpg

Tag a pirate you miss spending Christmas with!

@John Foulroberts @Kat Five Knives @MikeCooky @Captain Rai @Mark Scurvyfox @Nate Crestbreaker @Davy Darkrage @Davy SquidFitte @Captain Star @Punkin Pie @Captain Redhorn @Shamus The Brute @William Foulbutler
@Samuel Calicoswain

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you as well, Charlie <3 Now I should probably get back to studying for my finals. - Drinks excessive amounts of caffeine to stay awake -

The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that is left is to wish you all Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas my dearest pirates... @Bad, @Captain Redhorn, @Captain Rai, @Captain Star, @Davy Darkrage, @John Foulroberts, @MikeCooky, @Punkin Pie, @Shamus The Brute, @Sparky Wonderwolf... Missed tagging anyone of you? [add a tag here]

I miss spending time with my beloved guild, Dark Archive. Especially you, @Charles Warmonk, our PVP matches are yet to end my friend... Someday I will manage to overcome my mentor. XD
:fight1:

@John Foulroberts - I miss abusing you all the time in-game and outside of it... Sorry but you are short of addiction to me..:oops::oops:

Everything is finally settled!! :snowman:

The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that is left is to wish you all Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas my dearest pirates... @Bad, @Captain Redhorn, @Captain Rai, @Captain Star, @Davy Darkrage, @John Foulroberts, @MikeCooky, @Punkin Pie, @Shamus The Brute, @Sparky Wonderwolf... Missed tagging anyone of you? [add a tag here]

I miss spending time with my beloved guild, Dark Archive. Especially you, @Charles Warmonk, our PVP matches are yet to end my friend... Someday I will manage to overcome my mentor. XD
:fight1:

@John Foulroberts - I miss abusing you all the time in-game and outside of it... Sorry but you are short of addiction to me..:oops::oops:

Everything is finally settled!! :snowman:
Someday Mark <3

... and we all abuse John from time to time. ~Snickers~ >;3

I feel the love ... :arrrrr:

Nonetheless, I wish everyone a merry Christmas. It's heartbreaking that this will be the second Christmas in which we will not have our beloved game to facilitate and channel our festivities together. The forums will be more than sufficient, though.

Back