Myst Online

Okay then i will share..

Myst Online Uru Live​
MOUL​
If you knew anything about Myst then the above would be comedy
100% Free​
one of the first interactive online games ever! from the first 3D interactive game ever on PC​
Still has game play that will blow your mind​
1st_Scope_Pavilion-1.jpg
if you are looking for something different then come inside, deep inside. Here in D'ni nothing is what it seems. And if you like puzzles then you will be amazed.​
Need a guide? I will help you just as the greeters have done for me before.​
This is a peaceful place with stories and history of the maker. And the fall of a amazing culture that could someday be rebuilt. But will never be with out understanding.​
Discover the Ages
tel_walkway_009-1.jpg
Salve the Mystery's
And open up your mind to creation with no limits.​
Play for free​
Shorah​
I Have always been a fan of Myst. Playing PC games 20 years ago when Saga and PlayStation where brand new. Myst was by fare the most interactive of the time. If you ever inter the caverns of D'ni yourself and let the story become your world you will see. See that all it takes is one.. One chose, one man, one woman, a child to make a whole new world or destroy everything. Myst Online Uru Live will not keep you long and is a game that is meant to be explored. So if you need a break or would like to test you mind. maybe even have a sweetheart in need of romance. Then this alien world with in our world is worth the travel.​
~K'ue (Pirate of D'ni)​

Oh man I've spent who knows how many hours, wandering around the island of Myst and the islands of Riven. Truely one of a kind games. I still have my notebook full of notes and clues and answers. I'll prob have to fire that game up now that I'm thinking about it lol.

~Etar1pAI

Will if you ever would like to take a trip down to the caverns of D'ni I would be Honored to be your guide. the good thing about URU online other then it being completely free.. Is that it is like playing the Myst games and doesn't take you long to do all there is to do there (with a guide). So your online time is not robed from your Pirates Friends and Guild :)

Back