Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Samuel Cannonskull

Wanted Pirate
ATTENTION:

If you are aware or not, there is a new movie soon to come out that is the 5th movie in the Pirates of The Caribbean series.

IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE POST BELOW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The new movie Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men Tell No Tales is to be released in 2015 with Johnny Depp returning to play the role of captain Jack Sparrow.Though 2010′s Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides was a billion dollar global blockbuster, critics hated it. It sits at a rotten 33% on Rotten Tomatoes. Might the producers think “if the movie was adored, maybe we could have made more”? That possibility was certainly part of Tuesday’s news that Pirates of the Caribbean 5, originally scheduled for a July 2015 release date, has been delayed. Disney executives said the film “isn’t there yet” scriptwise, and the delay will allow producer Jerry Bruckerheimer, screenwriter Jeff Nathanson, and directors Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg to fine tune the script into a film that is critically and financially successful.
That much we know. What we don’t know is what the film is about and what the specific issues are. One site has gotten their hands one the first plot details for the film, rumored to be called Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, and they illuminate both that title as well as some potential issues.Someone reply already lol

Last edited by a moderator:
They need Gore Verbinsky to direct it. He is a large part of the formula that made the first 3 movies work and I'm convinced his absence is what made the last movie so bad (relatively speaking).

Aww man are you kidding me :(? We have to wait TWO MORE YEARS? for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie to come out? :shark:<---- Its like me being maroon on island with nothing to do........nothing.... :skullpeak:

Aww man are you kidding me :(? We have to wait TWO MORE YEARS? for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie to come out? :shark:<---- Its like me being maroon on island with nothing to do........nothing.... :skullpeak:

That's exactly right. lolBut It'll be worth it, trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back