The Next Chapter

Captain Ghosty

Wanted Pirate
It has been 3 to 4 months since our beloved game got closed down and right now I wanted to know what all you guys are up to? :confused:

2013 was the worst year for me because not only my beloved game got closed down but I had some really hard times during that year and right now since a new year has started I am planning on doing some new stuffs! I am planning on doing...
  1. Comics (Got inspired because of Aisha Greywolf!Love your comics Aisha :D!!)
  2. You Tube Videos ( I might just make Minecraft videos)
  3. Graphics
  4. Make 2014 the BEST year ever!
I think more will come to me soon in the future but I hope all of you guys are doing good and have a awesome 2014 :)!!!

That is what I am going to do this year losing weight. The best trick is to use a baby plate and eating in small portions.

I have heard a few other tricks, this past week, into helping people lose weight.

I had heard that while you are eating/snaking that if you use your less dominant hand, that this tricks the brain into focusing more on the task "at hand" and that in turn you should eat less than normal on account that you must work towards the goal of feeding yourself. Also, I have heard that if you keep clear/transparent containers around full of food that your brain is more likely to gravitate towards that food as opposed to using a container that you cannot "see" through and thus, understand what sort of goodies remain within. In both respects, it's the whole concept of tricking your brain/sense of sight to where you should have less of an urge to snack.
:popcorn:
Back to the point of the thread, basically I have - myself - been doing my best to keep occupied with real things in life (as POTCO was 'really' the only game I devoted myself into playing; I am not much of a gamer). To list specific things here that I am doing would just bore everyone but, I did re-introduce myself into viewing television re-runs of the show "LOST," until my cable provider decided to cancel/drop the actual channel the show was available on. :mad: In this respect, I am beginning to think that there is some ancient Egyptian curse placed upon me:treasure::skullpeak:to where everything I do gain enjoyment from (POTCO included) eventually becomes canceled!

I have heard a few other tricks, this past week, into helping people lose weight.

I had heard that while you are eating/snaking that if you use your less dominant hand, that this tricks the brain into focusing more on the task "at hand" and that in turn you should eat less than normal on account that you must work towards the goal of feeding yourself. Also, I have heard that if you keep clear/transparent containers around full of food that your brain is more likely to gravitate towards that food as opposed to using a container that you cannot "see" through and thus, understand what sort of goodies remain within. In both respects, it's the whole concept of tricking your brain/sense of sight to where you should have less of an urge to snack.
:popcorn:
Back to the point of the thread, basically I have - myself - been doing my best to keep occupied with real things in life (as POTCO was 'really' the only game I devoted myself into playing; I am not much of a gamer). To list specific things here that I am doing would just bore everyone but, I did re-introduce myself into viewing television re-runs of the show "LOST," until my cable provider decided to cancel/drop the actual channel the show was available on. :mad: In this respect, I am beginning to think that there is some ancient Egyptian curse placed upon me:treasure::skullpeak:to where everything I do gain enjoyment from (POTCO included) eventually becomes canceled!

I am not much of a gamer as well too and POTCO was the number one game I was devoted to :)!!!

It has been 3 to 4 months since our beloved game got closed down and right now I wanted to know what all you guys are up to? :confused:

2013 was the worst year for me because not only my beloved game got closed down but I had some really hard times during that year and right now since a new year has started I am planning on doing some new stuffs! I am planning on doing...
  1. Comics (Got inspired because of Aisha Greywolf!Love your comics Aisha :D!!)
  2. You Tube Videos ( I might just make Minecraft videos)
  3. Graphics
  4. Make 2014 the BEST year ever!
I think more will come to me soon in the future but I hope all of you guys are doing good and have a awesome 2014 :)!!!
I had some very large issues too (along with game shutting down)
1. Parents got divorced
2. Captain Leon pretended to be a girl to date me to get my account. (I think that's gay).
3. Captain Leon should go to hell.

So I feel you bro.

I had some very large issues too (along with game shutting down)
1. Parents got divorced
2. Captain Dolt pretended to be a girl to date me to get my account. (I think that's ***).
3. Captain Dolt should go to hell.

So I feel you bro.

1. so sorry, do try and keep a close relationship with boht, some marriages do not work out but that does not mean they do not love their children..etc
2. That's just sick....again I have said it in game many times....POTCO is not a dating site, for all you know the person talking to you is a big hairy greasy killer hanging out in Michigan.

1. so sorry, do try and keep a close relationship with boht, some marriages do not work out but that does not mean they do not love their children..etc
2. That's just sick....again I have said it in game many times....POTCO is not a dating site, for all you know the person talking to you is a big hairy greasy killer hanging out in Michigan.

He got a bunch of pics of a really hot chick (lol) and made a skype and got a girl to video chat me, but she wasn't really who I had been typing to.

I think Captain Dolt needs some serious help. The one positive about pirates closing is we don't have to listen to his crap anymore.

My 2013 was pretty good. I got into the old republic and have been having a ton of fun there! My goal for 2014 is probably to talk with more of my forums friends more :)

He got a bunch of pics of a really hot chick (lol) and made a skype and got a girl to video chat me, but she wasn't really who I had been typing to.
It's always "smoke and mirrors," with this player...

*IF we cannot make a legitimate effort to be mature enough online to the point to where we are our own selves then we are cheating ourselves in the end and that is quite sad (for not only our 'identity' but also any sort of legacy we hope to leave behind).

Been awhile since I was last active here, too busy >.>

Anyways though... for 2014 I'm looking forward to,

1. Graduation.
2. Get into a college and study either Graphic Design or Game Design, but probably both :D
3. Make more friends and meet new people.
4. Visit US in summer
5. And also waiting for Pirates Online Rewritten, Archeage, City of Titans and Obduction

:rolleyes:

What a year 2013 was... can't wait to experience 2014!

This year I'm looking forward to...

1. Summer Break!
2. Marching Band Season (Its a very love-hate relationship)
3. Maybe making new friends
4. Possibly finding a study I like...
5. The much anticipated Toontown Rewritten & Pirates Online Rewritten
6. Hopefully finding some new MMOs to play

...and whatever else this year may have in store for me. :p

WOT U HAS AGAINST MICHIGANDERS M8?

Back