Tip: If you are going basic...

Jack Fireagle

Wanted Pirate
Save the weapon upgrade quests (the second ones not the first ones) for Doll, Sword, and Gun.

before you go basic do all of them, they give the best possible weapons basics can use

next, try to put these skill points on your weapons:

Sword
Cleave 5
Sweep 5
Endurance 5
everything else however you want it

Gun
Take Aim 5
Bane Shot 5
Sharp Shooter 5
Eagle Eye 5
once again everything else however you want it

Doll
Poke 5
Swarm 5
Heal 5
Attune 5
everything else however

Cannon
Shoot 5
Rapid Reload 5
Round Shot 5
Barrage 5

Sailing
Both Broadsides 5
FullSail 1
everything else however

I hope this helps

Hey, great guide!

Also, it would be useful to invest in "Conservation," "Spirit Mastery," and "Concentration" voodoo staff passive skills, it could help a bit with the doll also :)

I am going basic and you are right it is about the skills, but also about the weapon quests. Certain weapons from weapon quests are availible for basics.

YES it works for me enough to run laps in tormenta, for me to loot at dark fart, for me to loot at blanco so pretty much yes it's multi purpose ^_^

YES it works for me enough to run laps in tormenta, for me to loot at dark fart, for me to loot at blanco so pretty much yes it's multi purpose ^_^

dark fart = Darkheart... ya know, the Big, Dumb, Undead Raider Boss on the Back of Padres del Fuego?

I thought I had copyrighted Dark Fart btw??? :p

Kriss.

Lol yeah i call him dark fart but dark fart is pretty much General Darkhart on padres on that sperate island thingy you know?Lol yeah i call him dark fart but dark fart is pretty much General Darkhart on padres on that sperate island thingy you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back