• Fashion "Sense" (and true to the era) ~

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fashion "Nonsense" (and a bit too ridiculous) ~

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Ahoy!:ahoy:

I have been wanting to post a thread like this for some time now but, wasn't for sure how many responses could be generated.

695ef97e51ec21fc16851671b73dcf0ea34b951ac47f6c6a940888fc273053c0.jpg

Anyway, if you please, post comments and/or pics here related to actual clothing/garb you do own in real (can come from yourself or from the internet) related to the same garb presented within POTCO.

Myself, not too long ago a family member must have suffered from a bout of scurvy because for some reason I was given a striped (off-white colored) short-sleeved shirt which looked almost "exactly" like this POTCO shirt I am providing below :rolleyes::

LightBlue_Swabby_ShirtDC.png

Anyway, I rarely wear the thing and more often than not I only decide to wear it when I can't locate any other shirts to wear and then, only around the house, lol. ~ What actual POTCO garb do you own/wear in real? Please post your comments and/or any images you would like to share below. :)

I never did get into collecting brights or rare clothes. For me, the clothes were about a recognizable look. With a few alterations over time, Green was my color.

I wore vests like my profile pic when playing western games as a little kid but have not worn a vest in a looong time.

Someone actually gave me the red and white polka dot bandana, I wore it a few times, but there was grog involved. Past that, I can only admit to a dingy blouse, or two...................

Back