12/9-16 21:00 update

Ryucrat

Honorable Pirate
So, my game time started at 2100 and I was in the middle of tutorial when I was kicked off, Not sure of when it'll come back up so I had to beg the question, will we (others in line to play) be compensated with extra time or what-have-you? Sorry, had to beg the question. Been about 20 or so minutes since it went down.

I do understand that Beta will be open for a long while and I'll have plenty of chances to play, but I just had to ask. :p

So, my game time started at 2100 and I was in the middle of tutorial when I was kicked off, Not sure of when it'll come back up so I had to beg the question, will we (others in line to play) be compensated with extra time or what-have-you? Sorry, had to beg the question. Been about 20 or so minutes since it went down.

I do understand that Beta will be open for a long while and I'll have plenty of chances to play, but I just had to ask. :p
Unfortunately people who have PlayTime, but are stuck not playing because of an update, are not compensated.

I am very sorry that your PlayTime was interrupted.

Please understand this is the Beta testing stage for TLOPO. To a certain degree, various things are expected to be buggy and then have updates to bring fixes. Any person that logs into Beta, whether by Key or PlayTime, should have an understanding of this.

With that said, we will not be offering Keys or extra PlayTimes for compensation.

Back