Release Notes 2017-12-25 tlopo-rc-v1.7.15

Features
  • On the 12th Day of Celebration, the Brethren Court has sighted the mythical Queen Anne's Revenge periodically circling a few islands! Go take her down with a crew and reap her rewards!
  • The Brethren Court still has a few more tricks up their sleeves outside of the 12 Days of Celebration. Keep yer eyes peeled on the horizon for what other surprises may be coming.

Getting the dc while sailing has been the worst I have ever experienced. Don't know if others are experiencing it to or not.

I turned my audio off ages ago and never turned it back on because of that. It has only been since a couple of the latest updates that this is happening to me. And I have windows 10. And many ships I have been on it is a lot of people getting the dc not just me.

I turned my audio off ages ago and never turned it back on because of that. It has only been since a couple of the latest updates that this is happening to me. And I have windows 10. And many ships I have been on it is a lot of people getting the dc not just me.
It should be fixed to make the game better.

Back