Release Notes 3-1-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.5.5

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
Features
  • Repair benches now remove inactive players from the bench after a set amount of time
Bugfixes
  • More bug fixes for repair benches
  • Bug fix for a crash with potions
Maintenance
  • Improve loading screen performance (slightly)

That would defeat the point of kicking players who are not playing the game.
I meant just one specific minigame. So if someone ISN'T playing any of the minigames because they are all done except one whom someone is taking a lot of time to complete, then it won't kick them. But if someone AFKed when completing a minigame then it should kick them. Its kinda aggravating to be fixing ships with 4 slow people and you complete your minigame before anyone is even remotely done and then you get kicked and don't receive the gold.

I meant just one specific minigame. So if someone ISN'T playing any of the minigames because they are all done except one whom someone is taking a lot of time to complete, then it won't kick them. But if someone AFKed when completing a minigame then it should kick them. Its kinda aggravating to be fixing ships with 4 slow people and you complete your minigame before anyone is even remotely done and then you get kicked and don't receive the gold.
I see. Thanks for the input.

Got it! Increased this to a higher amount. It'll come out whenever we roll another patch. ;)
Thanks.

Back