Release Notes 4-9-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.6.7

Kris

Pirate Lord
Features
  • Disable the April Fools scavenger hunt.
Bugfixes
  • Fix "full inventory" bug.
  • Miscellaneous crash fixes.

Thanks for uploading these :) However, on the Release Notes site they're listed in the wrong order (the list goes 1.6.6, 1.6.7, 1.6.5...)
Yup, when uploading them the date field was set to the current time and we wanted to get them out quickly.. so we forgot to change it! Whoops!

hey whats up with the website and server is there something wrong? its not loading the website and when i go to log into the server it says i cannot connect.

Hey guys I'm State Certified for CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and Cisco CCENT. and now I'm studying for Cyber Security, I got information on how to countermeasure DoS and DDoS attacks from the chapter I read last week on parimeter defense;
I don't know if my folder will upload but you guys can look at it if you want. so i'll try to upload it: I might have to have it as a .txt file
Edit: if I have to delete the file I will. i'm just trying to help you guys.

Attachments

• 6.3.6 DoS Attack Facts 2.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 295
Hey guys I'm State Certified for CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and Cisco CCENT. and now I'm studying for Cyber Security, I got information on how to countermeasure DoS and DDoS attacks from the chapter I read last week on parimeter defense;
I don't know if my folder will upload but you guys can look at it if you want. so i'll try to upload it: I might have to have it as a .txt file
Maybe that will help. The website is still down, so hopefully countermeasures can take place. I don't know why these attacks are taking place, but let's hope that they don't interfere with the game any further.

best of luck sir

Back