Screenshots 4th of July Screenshots

RoseFox

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy mateys!!

I thought I'd start a 4th of July screen thread. Feel free to post your 4th of July screenshots!! I'd love to see what you guys come up with!

So to start off here's mine that SamMcCloud took of a few of us on the dock of Tortuga.
tlopo4th.jpg

Edit: I'd like to give a shout out to all of you who have shared their screenies!!!!I have thoroughly enjoyed them all and hope you have too.

THANK YOU all and HAPPY 4TH!! :) :bang:

Last edited:
They were a great addition to the game when I played late last night!! Thank you all the programmers, developers, etc...for makin it (and the redeemable points) a reality.

Yes she literally has fished until level 42. Shes trying to test all way to 50.
I think I speak for the whole TLOPO team when I say, thanks for that much serious dedication testing things out for us.

Excited (and a little nervous) to see how it flies when someone reaches max notoriety. I've redone the rep logic a couple times now; hopefully third time's a charm and that part of it works as expected.

Thanks again!
Dean

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I speak for the whole TLOPO team when I say, thanks for that much serious dedication testing things out for us.

Excited (and a little nervous) to see how it flies when someone reaches max notoriety. I've redone the rep logic a couple times now; hopefully third time's a charm and that part of it works as expected.

Thanks again!
Dean
She maxed fishing and potions and was level 20 something I think but just continued to fish I guess.

She maxed fishing and potions and was level 20 something I think but just continued to fish I guess.

Thanks again!
Dean

I agree! Kudos are in order> Though, normally i'd cringe at people that high of level, but good to know that she's testing out the notoriety aspect of the coding. :D Thanks for your hard work and dedication to all of the testers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back