6/13/12 Poll

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Here is the latest poll found on the POTCO homepage:
poll61312.JPG

Story quests... Weapon and clothing are usually junky worthless stuff, (except the traveler's hat quest, forgot the name but I wear that hat with everything)
Holiday quests have boring plots >.>

They must be working on a new quest! ^-^

Nope, I don't believe so. Potco makes polls periodically, all the time. Supposedly, a poll is used to collect public opinions about the topic. But in the case of Potco, I don't think majority's voice has much effect on decision making on Potco, unfortunately. So it could be just something that Potco team was obligated to do or to take space on Potco website.
POLL (noun)
1. an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
5. the counting of votes (as in an election)

POLL (verb)
1. get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
2. vote in an election at a polling station
3. get the votes of
Source: http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/poll.htm

I also think there should be another weapong quest seriously. i might send in a few of my drawings for potco Maybe they will use them.:D

I think there needs to be a story quest right about now since we're kind of stuck as to what's going on with Jack Sparrow and Jolly Roger and plus it's the beginning of Summer in another week... Also we've seen nothing but new peddler stuff and the same old same old holiday quests, and the Feats of Strength thing. :fight:Sorry for being off topic but I'm just curious why Disney hasn't added any new content what so ever in months... :I I mean are they done adding stuff? did they run out of money? I'd email member services but I never seem to get an answer.. again I apologize for being off topic if I am just wondering why nobody has brought it up yet...

I agree. They asked about our favorite clothe color last time and we got purple clothes when black was by far on top in the poll...
Yeah, but red and blue were 2nd and 3rd. They might have just merged the two colors to create a majority so they wouldn't have 2 black peddler sets in a month.

Yeah, but red and blue were 2nd and 3rd. They might have just merged the two colors to create a majority so they wouldn't have 2 black peddler sets in a month.
Thats a good theory lol... Very very doubtful though since it doesnt make sense

Now, if the Weapons weren't so weak I would say that, but they are, lol.

So I vote Treasure!! :DD

Every pirate could use some more gold :D

Nope, I don't believe so. Potco makes polls periodically, all the time. Supposedly, a poll is used to collect public opinions about the topic. But in the case of Potco, I don't think majority's voice has much effect on decision making on Potco, unfortunately. So it could be just something that Potco team was obligated to do or to take space on Potco website.
POLL (noun)
1. an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
5. the counting of votes (as in an election)

POLL (verb)
1. get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions
2. vote in an election at a polling station
3. get the votes of
Source: http://www.audioenglish.net/dictionary/poll.htm

You're half correct. I remember seeing a poll on there in mid-august asking about Peddler Outfit styles (Clothes from foreign lands, undead garbs, close stolen from nobles, holiday-themed garb)

Then, when Ship Customization came out, those clothing options were added into the Phase Files.

I don't like weapon quests because then everyone has the same weapon and it is usually not that awesome.Not holiday quests because they become cliches. Not fortune because I'm assuming that means getting gold which is not very original. Treasure is my second favorite because I might get some cool clothes but still everyone else can have it too. Story quests are my favorite ecpecially the really really long ones because for some strange reason I enjoy running around from island to island doing random things and looking at the cool storylines. :)

Back