Release Notes 7-21-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.11.2

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
Features
  • Clothing chosen during make-a-pirate will now appear in your inventory.
  • Numerous additions for future holidays, events, and features.
  • Pirates will now be notified in game when their name request is approved/denied. If approved, the nametag will update immediately.
Bugfixes
  • Added a missing cave connector to Raven's Cove.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented you from interacting with NPCs.
  • Fixed a bug with pirates caused by name approval.
  • Fixed a crash associated with game moderation.
  • Fixed a crash when leveling up.
  • Fixed a crash when loading Padres del Fuego.
  • Fixed a crash which prevented you from logging into your pirate.
  • Fixed several bugs with interactive circles.
  • Fixed several bugs with make-a-pirate clothing.
  • Fixed several bugs with poker.
  • Fixed several inventory crashes.
  • Fixed some crashes that occur while fishing.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Corrected several typos.
  • Numerous client/server optimizations to make the game and server run smoother.
  • Updated some moderation/development tools.

I've been receiving an error message saying that there was an unexpected error logging you in. Is this something on my end? It's only been happening after this particular patch, that's why I posted here.

I've been receiving an error message saying that there was an unexpected error logging you in. Is this something on my end? It's only been happening after this particular patch, that's why I posted here.

I'm having the same issue as above.

Yep... server connects and then immediately drops connection. same problem here, too

Nice update! Really happy for the team to see the long list of bugfixes! Also can't wait for the holiday features to be revealed as the year progresses. :)

What were the bugs fixed with make-a-pirate clothing? I remember a big one was the belts and boots were almost solid black, and that doesn't seem to be fixed in this update.

Back