Blog Post A Bandit’s Bounty

DTilO7HVAAAQsBz.jpg:large
Hello there, mates!

Have I got a surprise for ye all today! Eight all-new sail colors be available at me store, alongside me brethren across these here seas.

Seven o’ these be new bandit colors, ripped right from the sails o’ bounty hunters. Methinks ye’ll especially like the Dark Black, Blood Red, and Gold designs. Mark ye well, mates! These designs ain’t cheap. They’ll cost ye some canvas and silk, not to mention over 30,000 gold!

If ye be lookin’ for some cheaper fare, we also be now sellin’ a Pink Stripe Sail for the low low price of 20,000 gold (and no materials). We know that still ain’t too cheap, but we shipwrights gotta make a livin’, eh?

That be all for now, mateys! See ye soon!

O'Malley, Tortuga Shipwright

Last edited:
Although I feel for your pain, colors are meant to be shared by all—you are not being plagiarized. Without them the world would be much more bland. Hopefully yours will be returned in a timely manner! :)
I guess I'm just frustrated because I had those colors first, and now sails are able to have them, but I still can't.
I do hope my colors are returned to me soon.

Last edited:
Still leveling sailing to buy a war ship
got 9k wait
Pretty certain that you are not able to purchase that from a shipwright. So either i´m not understanding something or it could be another thing.
So it would be nice if you could give me an explanation to what you meant.

Pretty certain that you are not able to purchase that from a shipwright. So either i´m not understanding something or it could be another thing.

He is still levelling to get a war ship and only has 9k gold.

I got the red bandit sails and it looks like a maroon with the open fire rigging. Since it sort of darkens the sails.

Im just saying I am probably going to get these sails once I buy a war ship
(which you have to be level 15 in sailing and have money to buy a war ship)

He is still levelling to get a war ship and only has 9k gold.

I got the red bandit sails and it looks like a maroon with the open fire rigging. Since it sort of darkens the sails.
Pretty much what he said

Back