A Christmas Tale

GunsInMyBoots

Wanted Pirate
As The Holidays Are here, I Have written a small story to celebrate Christmas I Hope its good :)

Chrissie Walked Up the stairs leading to the deck,Her Dress Had To Be Lifted Up and She Was Very Wise and Mature For her age of 12. She Walked Across The Deck Watching All the man cheer for Christmas but she couldn't see the captain so she went to the Captain Quarters.

He Was Sitting On His chair as the Ship rocked side by side, Chrissie Didn't understand why he wasn't celebrating for Christmas, She Walked Up and Said "Captain Do you not Like Christmas"

He Turned Around And Chrissie Saw The Rusty Grey Colour (color if you american) In His eyes, He Spoke With even the rusty vibration in his throat " Arr A True Captain Don't Be Celebrating Christmas" Chrissie Looked At him, "Christmas is for everyone"

Captain Said "Not For me" Chrissie Said "Why?" Listen Up Said The Captain "When I Was A Little Boy My fathers ship was sunk by the hunters My mother Was Killed by the navy as well because i wouldn't give up... I Never had anyone to celebrate Christmas with and i never will"

Chrissie Gave Him A Hug and It made his tears vanish and the man for the first time in his life smiled!

THAT'S THE CHRISTMAS EDITION OVER BYE!

Back