Recruiting A E S T H E T I C

JackRedhawk

Honorable Pirate
AESTHETIC is a guild made of former PEACE Keepers and others alike that is currently recruiting! Our guild master is Bart Gunshot. As a guild we strive to be known across the Caribbean as a strong, active guild. We have members that are always willing to help with gold runs and quests. As of 12-10-16 we are ans extremely quickly growing guild already at 27 members. Promotions are instantly promoted to veteran and further is given as needed, if you are an active player and help others we will see about promoting you but please don't ask for promotions. We hope to see you all soon! If you are interested in joining just comment a time you would like to meet up or private message me!

"
1ba16dfde6134cb689c187df74fac7a6.jpg
A E S T H E T I C" has now reached 100 members!! Pm or make a comment to join!!

I originally created the guild as a joke but a few of the members have actually taken interest. So just some more official information to add in light of that:

I'm working on creating a guild Discord chat for all members as well as putting together some rules and "documentation" per-say. I'll also be discussing a few things with the officers as time goes by. ATM me and Reilly are transferring Guildmaster status between the two of us, whomever is on at the time so we can better take care of promoting and such. This might change in the future depending on how we decide to handle promotions in the future.

If you wish to join just find any member of ours. Currently anyone is welcome, and anyone can invite anyone.

I just finished setting up the discord. https://discord.gg/4S6bGCj

Once you join, if your discord name is not your pirate name then please nickname yourself so I know what rank you are so I can set your rank accordingly. Thanks! If possible it would be neat to have almost everyone in the guild join this. But it's not required obviously.

The rules for the guild, discord, and chatting are as follows: (Also found in the #information text channel in the discord).
: : : : : : Rules : : : : : :
1. Be respectful to other guildmates and players. Joking around is fine! But make sure both parties know that. Never seek to hurt anyone intentionally.

2. Cussing is fine, just don't do it excessively or to hurt someone intentionally.

3. Don't spam chats excessively. If you feel the need to do so, do so in the #spam text channel.

4. Keep things where they go. Memes go in the #memes channel, requests for help go in the #help channel, and so on.

5. If you have a problem with moderation please take it up with me, the guildmaster, and I will sort it out. Everything I say is final however.

6. Have fun. We won't force you to do anything besides follow these rules. You can choose to participate in guild #events or not. We won't force you.

: : : : : : Other Information : : : : : :
We will ocasionally have guild events which will be posted to the #events channel. These events are posted by higher ups. If you wish to host an event contact an Officer or above. Officers are split up into 1st Tiers and 2nd Tiers. 1st Tiers have a bit more power than 2nd Tiers but both are to be respected.

I just finished setting up the discord. https://discord.gg/4S6bGCj

Once you join, if your discord name is not your pirate name then please nickname yourself so I know what rank you are so I can set your rank accordingly. Thanks! If possible it would be neat to have almost everyone in the guild join this. But it's not required obviously.

The rules for the guild, discord, and chatting are as follows: (Also found in the #information text channel in the discord).
: : : : : : Rules : : : : : :
1. Be respectful to other guildmates and players. Joking around is fine! But make sure both parties know that. Never seek to hurt anyone intentionally.

2. Cussing is fine, just don't do it excessively or to hurt someone intentionally.

3. Don't spam chats excessively. If you feel the need to do so, do so in the #spam text channel.

4. Keep things where they go. Memes go in the #memes channel, requests for help go in the #help channel, and so on.

5. If you have a problem with moderation please take it up with me, the guildmaster, and I will sort it out. Everything I say is final however.

6. Have fun. We won't force you to do anything besides follow these rules. You can choose to participate in guild #events or not. We won't force you.

: : : : : : Other Information : : : : : :
We will ocasionally have guild events which will be posted to the #events channel. These events are posted by higher ups. If you wish to host an event contact an Officer or above. Officers are split up into 1st Tiers and 2nd Tiers. 1st Tiers have a bit more power than 2nd Tiers but both are to be respected.
Bart, did you ever play the original POTCO game? I am just wondering as I knew a Bart very well on the original game.

Would love to join! I need a guild anyway and I'm very active on fourms and game:) however I am currently using timeslots.

Bart, did you ever play the original POTCO game? I am just wondering as I knew a Bart very well on the original game.
Yeah I did, same name, since early 2011. I wasn't that well known though back then.
Would love to join! I need a guild anyway and I'm very active on fourms and game:) however I am currently using timeslots.
Well when you are playing your timeslot just find any of our members and they should be able to invite you. If you cant find someone just message here again when you are playing and I'll try and come find you if I'm online.

Great to see familiar names and new ones. A new name risen up! That's great, I have been around but never signed up on the forums but requests here and there but I look forward to see this guild and many others rise up on their creativity. Some friendly competition. Best of luck and most of all, enjoy each moment! Know that I am still around leading the P E A C E Keepers still and have not stopped. :bow:

I would love to throw my hat in with you guys. I've completely fallen in love with the guild name :green smilies:

Oh yeah, my pirate's name is the same as my forum name "Alex Dreadrose"

Back