A Few Questions About Bright Clothing

Alli

Honorable Pirate
Hello everyone! I know there have been a lot of posts made about bright clothing, but I still have a few questions. Are certain colors more rare or more valuable than others? I've been trying to save as many matching colors as I can just because they look pretty, but I am getting to the point where my inventory is almost full, and I want to clear out my closet a bit (because it just bothers me when I don't have extra space.)
screenshot_2017-01-27_19-40-48.jpg

This is what I currently have, but I know that I'm missing a few colors. Also, are certain "types" of clothing more valuable than others? For example, is a cotton top better than a ruffle shirt or a puff blouse? I feel silly for not knowing, but when I played POTCO I was a lot younger and didn't care about many of the finer aspects of the game. I want to look super cool, though, so any help is much appreciated :) Sorry if my questions are unclear, leave a reply and I'll clarify if I need to

Hello everyone! I know there have been a lot of posts made about bright clothing, but I still have a few questions. Are certain colors more rare or more valuable than others? I've been trying to save as many matching colors as I can just because they look pretty, but I am getting to the point where my inventory is almost full, and I want to clear out my closet a bit (because it just bothers me when I don't have extra space.)View attachment 77881
This is what I currently have, but I know that I'm missing a few colors. Also, are certain "types" of clothing more valuable than others? For example, is a cotton top better than a ruffle shirt or a puff blouse? I feel silly for not knowing, but when I played POTCO I was a lot younger and didn't care about many of the finer aspects of the game. I want to look super cool, though, so any help is much appreciated :) Sorry if my questions are unclear, leave a reply and I'll clarify if I need to
Oh stop! You're just bragging, LOL!
Awesome wardrobe!

Oh stop! You're just bragging, LOL!
Awesome wardrobe!
Hahaha no! :) I just got confused reading about what everybody said about which brights were the "best". Some people say that bright yellows, for example, are the worst, while others say they prefer them more. I didn't know if it was simply a matter of personal preference or if certain colors/types are literally more rare than others.

Hahaha no! :) I just got confused reading about what everybody said about which brights were the "best". Some people say that bright yellows, for example, are the worst, while others say they prefer them more. I didn't know if it was simply a matter of personal preference or if certain colors/types are literally more rare than others.
I know. Everyone has their own ideas about what's nicer/rarer, etc.
Some think the black or lavender are the "rarest", neither of which is technically "bright". Still others prefer magenta.
Keep the stuff you like to wear and sell the rest. You obviously have a nice selection.
Just don't wear green and red together before December...
BTW - Orange is the best, LOL! Joking.

I know. Everyone has their own ideas about what's nicer/rarer, etc.
Some think the black or lavender are the "rarest", neither of which is technically "bright". Still others prefer magenta.
Keep the stuff you like to wear and sell the rest. You obviously have a nice selection.
Just don't wear green and red together before December...
BTW - Orange is the best, LOL! Joking.
Thank you very much! Have a great day and may good loot be in your future :)

Hello everyone! I know there have been a lot of posts made about bright clothing, but I still have a few questions. Are certain colors more rare or more valuable than others? I've been trying to save as many matching colors as I can just because they look pretty, but I am getting to the point where my inventory is almost full, and I want to clear out my closet a bit (because it just bothers me when I don't have extra space.)View attachment 77881

I think the general consensus is that, yes, yellow is the worst color. That's not everyone though, and if you like yellow then wear it. I don't necessarily like yellow. For me it also depends on the type of clothing. I would much rather have a bright red sack vest(male) then a bright red old tank(male).

Back