A lot of issues....

Andie77

Dockworker
Since last night during gameplay, my game would crash without any warning, this happened several times, I'd play for 10 min then poof back to the log in. Game is also glitching/freezing. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled without issue, however now the launcher is updating the same things over and over, then takes me right back to the log in screen.....HELP!!

Since last night during gameplay, my game would crash without any warning, this happened several times, I'd play for 10 min then poof back to the log in. Game is also glitching/freezing. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled without issue, however now the launcher is updating the same things over and over, then takes me right back to the log in screen.....HELP!!
I'm not entirely sure about what to do, other than try to run the game as administrator, and clear the cache file, which I'm unsure of how to do. I'm sure there are threads on how to do so somewhere on the forums, but all the same, I'm going to go ahead and tag @MMDR so she can help.

Back