A New Mysterious Island on the Horizon...?

Are you excited?!

• Yes!!

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
A friend of mine was on test on Sunday morning and saw this. Now it's not the same model that Raven's Cove was when it was foggy. Unfortunately Disney took it down a couple of hours later. What are your thoughts about this popping up on test? What island could it be? :) :fight:

https://piratesforums.co/file:///Users/rickmilliken/Documents/newmysterislandcomingtopotcosoon.jpeg

Here's the pic since it won't show -
OMG wow.png

This could be a variety of different new islands in the works. My best bet is the Aztecs probably. Definitely excited to see more - will keep my eye peeled on Test a little more.

Thanks I was having trouble posting it. :) :fight: It's about the size of Driftwood, I wonder if this will be coming in the next "new content" update to the game with the new ship names. It could be Jolly Roger's fortress/home island or it could be Isla Cruces. I believe it's either Jolly's Fortress or Aztec though. I'm very excited to see it as I wasn't expecting the game to have any more "new" islands after Raven's Cove.

Yay, something new that might stay in action for a bit longer then everything else.
I really do hope its the Aztecs, that would make the game so much more interesting, or, I highly doubt, the island could be part of the next chapter to the story, can't wait to find out!

Not being too politically correct, and I understand that Aztecs has been mentioned before on the phase files. But Aztecs were in what we know as Mexico nowadays, which would be a part on the Americas main land. Not small islands ... :lol1:
Anyway ... Pirates of the Caribbean is a make-believe story, so they had the right to create the 'impossible'. ;)
As long as we - players - get the diversification, makes sense or does not makes sense is really not that important. So if this is a true addition in the works, that's great! We could use new adventure, new island, new storyline, etc.

Not being too politically correct, and I understand that Aztecs has been mentioned before on the phase files. But Aztecs were in what we know as Mexico nowadays, which would be a part on the Americas main land. Not small islands ... :lol1:
Anyway ... Pirates of the Caribbean is a make-believe story, so they had the right to create the 'impossible'. ;)
As long as we - players - get the diversification, makes sense or does not makes sense is really not that important. So if this is a true addition in the works, that's great! We could use new adventure, new island, new storyline, etc.
:lol1: Another thinker lol, you're right Jade, I was thinking the same thing about the Aztecs,
I didn't bother to elaborate :lol1:

LOL being from the Caribbean, this made me laugh. There were more Caribs, Arawaks, or Native American tribes that came there like the Taino and others. I can't complain if were getting an update, though. Right? :D

Back