A preview for my Kickstarter

That is gorgeous, my eyes are drawn to every detail! Sorry to go off topic, but what band is that for? I'm sure they'll be quite impressed
Their name is ANTLION - a young prog-death-metal band out of Ottawa. They originally wanted to license another one of my illustrations (of a Catholic saint) but after some discussion and reading the lyrics of their new album I offered to draw them something fresh instead. Really nice guys.

If that sort of music is your thing, they have a few songs available for listening on Bandcamp.com. It's not my favorite genre, but their music and lyrics are very thought provoking (even if the vocals are the usual GRR!GRR!GRR! of death metal haha!).

Their name is ANTLION - a young prog-death-metal band out of Ottawa. They originally wanted to license another one of my illustrations (of a Catholic saint) but after some discussion and reading the lyrics of their new album I offered to draw them something fresh instead. Really nice guys.

If that sort of music is your thing, they have a few songs available for listening on Bandcamp.com. It's not my favorite genre, but their music and lyrics are very thought provoking (even if the vocals are the usual GRR!GRR!GRR! of death metal haha!).

Lol that sounds like something I'd have enjoyed in high school :p I can't handle death metal anymore, delicate sensibilities and all that. Their cover art will be amazing though! Do you have a deviantart page? I'd like to follow your work!

Back