Question A very curious question for the makes of TLOPO

KrakenLoreFinder21

Swashbuckler
This is another big question that’s been in my mind a bit:

When you were able to approve the game from the disney company (I don’t know how it works so I’m sorry if I got that wrong), did they send you concept art of The Kraken.
Like do they provide things to help give an idea of what everything is to look like or do you guys take every information you can find and piece it together in a way that makes it work?

how did that work?

This is another big question that’s been in my mind a bit:

When you were able to approve the game from the disney company (I don’t know how it works so I’m sorry if I got that wrong), did they send you concept art of The Kraken.
Like do they provide things to help give an idea of what everything is to look like or do you guys take every information you can find and piece it together in a way that makes it work?

how did that work?
We didn’t receive approval from Disney. Additionally, Disney hasn’t provided us with anything whether that be in the form of assistance or content.

Everything we have from Disney came from the phase files and things of that nature. There are remnants of the Kraken from the older phase files.

I’ve just been
We didn’t receive approval from Disney. Additionally, Disney hasn’t provided us with anything whether that be in the form of assistance or content.

Everything we have from Disney came from the phase files and things of that nature. There are remnants of the Kraken from the older phase files.
that is pretty neat! I’ve just been curious since you all have so much you’re working on and coming up with new ideas that i didn’t know if they were helping you guys a bit!

I’ve just been

that is pretty neat! I’ve just been curious since you all have so much you’re working on and coming up with new ideas that i didn’t know if they were helping you guys a bit!
If you’re interested in looking at concept art, Pirates Online did have a specific page dedicated for it, which is now preserved in a sense on the wiki:

Back