Ahoy, I'm Captain WhatNot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WhatNot

Dockworker
I first learned about TLOPO about, three years ago. I made an account, but I have since then forgot the username and password. I was very excited the first time I heard about it and am progressively getting more and more excited for the release of the game. I know they have not set a certain date for release but that does not mean I can not be excited. I am very happy people have decided to try and remake the game. It is looking incredible and brings back many memories of me coming home and getting right on the computer. My notoriety level was 25 when they shut it down. Of course, when I was 8 years old I did not really pay attention to the quests as all I wanted to do was have fun and fight Jolly Roger. I think that my favorite part of the game was the invasions.

I first learned about TLOPO about, three years ago. I made an account, but I have since then forgot the username and password.
TLOPO wasnt here 3 years ago, as POTCO was still open 3 years ago, so Im not exactly sure where you account was. We are happy to have you here now :D Lots of exciting things to look forward to with TLOPO. Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back