Ahoy, I'm Doctor99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor99

Sea Legs
Hello fellow pirates! My name is the Doctor, I am 18 years old and recently got my high school diploma! I have been playing games since my dad first bought a PS2 which was a long time ago. I then moved on to the original Xbox and continued to play great games such Halo Combat Evolved, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and many more games. One day my family got a PC and lo and behold, one day I discovered POTCO. I installed and I played that game with my cousins for a years. Until it suffered from viruses and other malicious files (we no longer use it) I believe I got around to a level 35ish area. I just got the vodoo staff or the bomb (Its been a long time). Eventually for my birthday I got an Xbox360 and I was so happy! It came along with Halo3 ODST and over the coming months I accumulated a good stack of games. Fast forward again to a couple years and I got a PC. I was shocked, in a good way, because I never thought I'd be able to get one seeing as how they're so expensive. The first thing I did was download Skyrim and with mods I played that game for days. Eventually I found out POTCO shut down and I wasn't able to play and download it because it was too late. I was sad because I had put so much time on that game and met so many new people. Annoyed, I turned to other games on the PC and the 360 and eventually, one day I found out that a group of people were reviving POTCO, ecstatic, I attempted to sign up on the website but unfortunately when I tried, it required and Alpha Key. Slightly saddened, I just moved on. Month by month I unfortunately forgot about TLOPO until a couple days ago, the cousin I used to play with a lot reminded me of TLOPO. I was slightly hesitant to make an account because I thought you still needed to have an Alpha key. But a few days pass and now I find out that an Alpha key is no longer required to sign up. I signed up immediately and here we are now. I just reserved a time slot on Friday at 10pm, and I hope to see you guys in game! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back