Ahoy, I'm Henry McTimbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry McTimbers

Dockworker
Aye, it be good to be back. I remember when I first started POTOC. I was a red-headed, blue eyed, young, strong Scottish-English-Welsh man. I played first in 2008, and went back a few years later. When I returned, I was a bit older, and could understand things a bit more. I was "Ole' Cap'n Henry." I made me fortune playin' blackjack to a million gold pieces. I had me own ship, three friends, and 5 girlfriends who never found out about each other (well, 4 girlfriends and one in a bar, but, still, not bad to keep one on every island eh?). I fought with me ship, a cutlass, and a double-barreled sawed off flint-lock. The game got me into role-playin' with toher people. I was sometimes the man that'd glitch behind the bar counter and serve drinks in the tavern, the man who'd glitch into the wall of the tavern and say I be the police and threaten "We ye surrounded, come out with ye'r hand up," and I be the man who'd be yelled at by me friends to "Talk in local darn-it!" Aye, they be good times. I had me own "Pirate Log" IRL. There was no other game that brought me greater joy, especially for my first MMO. Then, me old laptop broke, and I got new one, forgetting about the game for years. Come 2014, I remembered me old times, and wanted to go back again, only to find that the game be taken down. Tragic, I waited years for Pirate of the Caribbean Re-written to be released. I be so grateful for those workin' on this project, and I can't wait to sail off into that horizon one more time. That'll the day you'll all remember the return of Captain Henry McTimbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back