Ahoy, I'm olrebel Fishing Boat Bugs Glitches

olrebel

Sea Legs
Ahoy , the fishing boat lately is having glitches and bugs , we have to pay 1 k gold too use them they should be running right, lately you get on one and make it for your guild you have guilde's on and you go off get lures your not able to get back on even though your guildie's ares till on it. when i first got on here and used the boats you could sail them around , now you try to sail them you go a little way then all sudden boat disappears and so do you. after waiting 10 - 20 mins still nothing have to go to map to go to land and lose 1 k gold. even when you crew others you get off boat to get lures you go to dingy to look for the boat it don't show it in guild or crew. i lost 8 k gold yesterday due to these's facts and 1 reset that just out of the blue game reset it would be nice to give a heads up on resets instead of just doing them without warning us. also some people been catching legendary fish off regular lure is that a bug if not then ill not buy legendary lures no more and stick with regular. ty for your time i know ya'll are doing your best in getting bugs glitches fixed please fix the fishing boats so we can get back and we can sail them to where we can sail them to where we like to fish. Thank You Very Much

Back