Almost 2,000 members!!!

We have 2 and a half times the population of Vatican City :D :D
:cool: funny!I remember visiting there & eating "pizza" at an outside restaurant not too far away from St. Peter's Square.

*Suddenly, a kid showed up out of nowhere & he went around to all of the tables & was holding a sign to his chest (written in English) asking for money. From what I can remember, I think some of the writing on the sign said he was from Albania (or someplace else).

Anyway, sorry to go off-topic but (in retrospect) I had always hoped that the kid brought home more than 2,000 lire that day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool: funny!I remember visiting there & eating "pizza" at an outside restaurant not too far away from St. Peter's Square.

*Suddenly, a kid showed up out of nowhere & he went around to all of the tables & was holding a sign to his chest (written in English) asking for money. From what I can remember, I think some of the writing on the sign said he was from Albania (or someplace else).

Anyway, sorry to go off-topic but (in retrospect) I had always hoped that the kid brought home more than 2,000 lire that day. :)
You said Lira... Must of been a long time ago (and for those that dont know it, dont be impressed by the big #). Alright... Sorry for more off topic.
What forums has the most members for the game?
I think this has the most active members which counts more imo..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back