Clothing Am I cursed?

Is Nikolas cursed?

• Total voters

Nikolas

Swashbuckler
Back in POTCO, I despised Bright Orange. It gave me +150 excitement for getting a bright, then gave me
+250 Despair because I loathed Bright Orange, leaving me at +100 Despair. :eek: lol.

So I ask you: Am I cursed? These are the only brights I've gotten so far :cry:

potco.jpg

no offense mark ily

When I was level 16, I got a bright yellow cotton long sleeve because of a glitch that allows captains to have the same loot as cannoneers on a ship. To start with, it's a color no one likes. Then at level 22, while everyone is getting bright jackets and sack vests, what does dopey old Bort get? Another bright yellow cotton long sleeve.
screenshot_2016-12-16_13-27-06.jpg screenshot_2016-12-18_23-15-20.jpg
But heck, things cleared up and I found a bright blue sack vest at the Lava Gorge, so it'll clear up for you, too. Also, I want a bright jacket so bad right now, especially dark black.

Back in POTCO, I despised Bright Orange. It gave me +150 excitement for getting a bright, then gave me
+250 Despair because I loathed Bright Orange, leaving me at +100 Despair. :eek: lol.

So I ask you: Am I cursed? These are the only brights I've gotten so far :cry:

View attachment 74144

no offense mark ily
Hey now, pie rat! As this rogue is from Tennessee, home of the Volunteers, be careful! Yer not cursed, but blessed! To be wearin' the colors of the Mighty Vols!

Back