am i the only one that..

It runs smooth for me, could be a bit laggy at times in high video settings and the rain or something but other than that it is actually not that bad on my end.

Being a new game, TLOPO has many unnecessary features running in the background (which will be fixed with time), and therefore many players even with good computers have experienced much lower FPS than they may have been used to. In the meantime. you're going to have to sacrifice appearance for performance. Lower all your settings, and turn shadow and rain off. If you're still getting unplayable FPS, lower your resolution.

Being a new game, TLOPO has many unnecessary features running in the background (which will be fixed with time), and therefore many players even with good computers have experienced much lower FPS than they may have been used to. In the meantime. you're going to have to sacrifice appearance for performance. Lower all your settings, and turn shadow and rain off. If you're still getting unplayable FPS, lower your resolution.

i have done all that still 1 fps

That's quite unfortunate. Is your computer used to running slowly?

no..and the odd thing is that this is a brand new hard drive im useing and it is runnign slow with everything.i have no clue why! the only thing on the drive it steam pirates and google chrome! i have no clue why it is running slow..and i have no money at all to pay someone to look at it..

Try scaling down your resolution and see if anything changes. What does your fps actually stay at in game? There's an FPS counter under the display option you can use.

Try scaling down your resolution and see if anything changes. What does your fps actually stay at in game? There's an FPS counter under the display option you can use.
i have tryed scaling doen the resolution and nothing...it stays the same and im game my FPS is at 1 or 0.5 and stays that way..

TLOPO remains at 1 or 0.5 FPS no matter where you are in game or what you're doing? Could you share a screenshot with the FPS counter active, please?

i have tryed scaling doen the resolution and nothing...it stays the same and im game my FPS is at 1 or 0.5 and stays that way..

If that's the case then it may be a problem with your PC or the configuration. Most people seem to be getting about 20-40 fps with rigs ranging everywhere from dodgy to pretty good.

Somewhere on your PC is a place to check that you're using a dedicated NVidia/AMD card rather than the integrated graphics, might want to Google it to see if this is the case.

Another thing you could try (assuming I read right and you've got Steam) is download some random free game on Steam to see what kind of fps you're getting with that. Steam has an fps counter somewhere in the overlay, so it'd be easy to check. If you're still getting a very low fps (say below 5) then it's a fair bet there's an issue with your PC (or how it's configured).

no..and the odd thing is that this is a brand new hard drive im useing and it is runnign slow with everything.i have no clue why! the only thing on the drive it steam pirates and google chrome! i have no clue why it is running slow..and i have no money at all to pay someone to look at it..
Your hard drive wouldn't affect your game performance.. I could have a crappy laptop and plug a 1TB external hard drive into it, and my games would still run extremely badly.

Your hard drive wouldn't affect your game performance.

I mean it can but that probably isn't the case here. Based on what we know, it is most likely something other than TLOPO causing the problem. Do you know the specs of your computer? We can take a look at those and go from there.

I mean it can but that probably isn't the case here. Based on what we know, it is most likely something other than TLOPO causing the problem. Do you know the specs of your computer? We can take a look at those and go from there.
Bad hard drives can essentially at most cause longer loading times and stuttering in game, but as you said it wouldn't bring the fps down to literally one.

...is getting 1 fps in game? please say no..

I get a solid 60 FPS until it randomly drops to 30 or 20 sometimes but optimization is out of the question as of rn when they're working on plenty of other things, so maybe you should download Razer Cortex or something!

Sorry if I was not helpful, I try. That's all we can do now-a-days.

Weirdly enough i'm usually at a stable 50-60 unless many people are around or it's raining. Though I still crash quite often (less than when beta first released now) my frames are amazing!

my laptop is a XPSM1730 i have tryed RAzer corvet and no luck but it seems at randome times when my computer startss it 50/50 ad in i might get good frames for the time it is on or i may not for the time it is on example yaster day i was gettin 2 fps in FTL now im geting good frames in FTL but if i restart my computer i might get the bad frames again

no clue what is going on

Back