And what of Oak Island...

Ahoy mates! Im interested in what you all think may be at the bottom of the famed "money pit," who put it there and when. Crusaders? Templars? Spaniards? Pyrates? Lets grab some bottles and share ideas and info. Any thoughts????
With the episodes I have last watched, I think with the extensive network of booby traps supposedly believed to have been constructed throughout that hole in the ground (i.e., the 'money pit') I feel with the amount of evidence that has been presented thus far (along with the expert opinions of those gained from Great Britain, France, and Scotland) that the Knight Templars/Free Masons most likely are to be credited for at least some of the mystery behind what is believed to be buried beneath the soil of Oak Island.

One thing which has me intrigued is what will they find, if anything, beneath the drained-swamp (a swamp/marsh-land which, according to most, was absolutely man-made).:confused:

For those unfamiliar with the mystery/curse surrounding the "Curse of Oak Island" show, please review the trailer below:

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently read an article posted online (will find link if interested) that mentioned two older, similar pits were used as a sort of repository for treasure used by several pirate captains. The main "pit" is the ringer or decoy, that held the common location and the fingers or side tunnels were for each individual captain. Not sure what would keep each from a double cross, but interesting idea. It was described as a swiss bank for pirates. Thoughts?

I recently read an article posted online (will find link if interested) that mentioned two older, similar pits were used as a sort of repository for treasure used by several pirate captains. The main "pit" is the ringer or decoy, that held the common location and the fingers or side tunnels were for each individual captain. Not sure what would keep each from a double cross, but interesting idea. It was described as a swiss bank for pirates. Thoughts?

Actually, I'm interested in reading that article. Would you mind posting/sending me the link to it, if you still have it?

Back