Any jobs?

Torch was joking. The entire TLOPO team is from different areas and communicate online. You can't apply in person, and honestly I'm pretty sure they aren't looking to "hire" right now anyways
Lol ok that makes more sense. If a position were to come open in the future, what kind of background is sought? Anything beyond python and Panda3d? Would you be looking for a portfolio? Im also curious as to how many hours people put in weekly rougly. Thanks guys and keep up the good work! The wife and I look forward to playing again.

Lol ok that makes more sense. If a position were to come open in the future, what kind of background is sought? Anything beyond python and Panda3d? Would you be looking for a portfolio? Im also curious as to how many hours people put in weekly rougly. Thanks guys and keep up the good work! The wife and I look forward to playing again.
I'm just a forum moderator, so I'm not really sure about any of that. @JohnnyDaPirate or @Mike Wass may be able to answer these questions :)

Level of effort varies widely based on each person's availability on any given day/week/month. Can't even really put a figure on it.

Thanks for your interest!

@deanaug @Captain Redhorn @Sparky Wonderwolf ...regarding resumes ;)
Unlucky_ada812_5831157.jpg

Back