Question anyone know who approves/disapproves names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love to have a word with the staff member that decides what is approved and disapproved as far as typing a name.

had a very dear friend and former long time player of Disney's version tell me she is not going to come to this version because literally every name she tries is disapproved.

she sent me a list of what she tried, most all of them commonly used names all over the world, and i have seen other people with much similar names already playing the game.

i myself only have two pirates but won't make anymore as it's too time consuming to get the name approved. i myself have only tried to remake my original pirates, never had a problem with Disney approving my name selections. same for my friend she tried to remake her pirate exactly as it was in Disney but again name disapproved.

seems as though someone just randomly hits approve or disapprove without actually reading it, i agree with her on that point completely. it also makes me wonder how many other former players just gave up for the same feeling or reason...

If the name is not inappropriate just keep submitting the same name. That's what I've done everytime and it works the 2nd or 3rd time usually. I don't understand why it's like this at all but I've never seen or had a name accepted the first time.

Probably a group of people do, and one of them is sitting there declining them all. You know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are guidelines the staff follow when approving or declining names. If you think a name is appropriate and shouldn’t have been declined, contact support@tlopo.com
They should be able to give you an explanation on why it was declined.

Follow this link and scroll to ‘Naming Guidelines’
https://tlopo.com/help/terms/

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back