Artists Wanted!

Captain Del

Pirate
Ahoy pirates!

It's come to my attention that it's been quite a long time since I've been able to provide a batch of fresh, new pieces of guild artwork to my mates for them to flaunt around the Caribbean to show their guild pride. Because of this, I am looking for some brave and artistic pirates out their to lend me a hand in my endeavors for some new treasures!

Specifically I am looking for some new, general avatars and signatures that my mates will be able to use regardless of rank, level, etc. Creations should be general enough so that every member in the guild will be able to use them, while at the same time still sticking to the guild itself.

Here is some general information about the guild that I would be quite happy with if you incorporated in what you create for us:

- The Partners N Crime guild colors are Black and Gold
- The PNC guild motto is "Partners 'Til Death!"
- Guild members are usually referred to as "partners in crime," or simply "partners"
- The guild's official ship name is the "Victory Shark"
- The guild sail is a golden ship sail with a black dragon emblem
- The official guild emblem is below:

brighterdragon.png

Feel free to use any of the elements I listed above, though really I encourage you to have as much fun and be as creative with this as possible. I would be incredibly flattered and honored if you choose to help me out, and even if we do not speak/I do not know you well, I will be forever grateful if you choose to lend a hand :)

If you have any questions, feel free to post below or private message me.

Thanks, pirates!

~ Del

Back