Thanks for the mention @Ember Heartless! Yes I do avi art or signatures or any graphic related thing. Other than me I only know @John Foulroberts as well doing this kind of similar stuff. I wasn't very active so maybe theres more people around who do it now.
Welcome @Irene You deserve creds for your work!!! I haven't had the pleasure or opportunity to work with other artists. However, she captured some things in my avatar that actually made me complete with my character. When I first started playing POTCO years ago, I did not have a gray hair on my head. I was strictly red - hence "Ember." Irene made me look more like my original POTCO avatar and she just aged me a bit by my hair. So I'll take it. I think it came out beautiful, along with the sig.
Someone else may have been able to do the same work or similar work, but what I see...is an artist forming herself and her craft. Kudos to her!
-Em
PS: @John Foulroberts : I think you could do just as good a job as her, I just know her work more personally.

Back