Batman: Arkham City

Although I love the first game I gotta admit I'm not to huge a fan of the fighting system. You just keep hitting one button and when you see lightning bolts you hit the counter button. But the rest of the game makes up for it and once you start fighting with weapons its fun :)

I just defeated Solomon Grundy and Penguin....I am now searching for (I have trouble spelling his name) Rahj Al Ghul's blood sample. Stupid armed men, if it weren't for you, I would have it by now. -_-

City was good but ended way to fast for me. I did enjoy the ride though and the graphics and gameplay was amazing.

Although I love the first game I gotta admit I'm not to huge a fan of the fighting system. You just keep hitting one button and when you see lightning bolts you hit the counter button. But the rest of the game makes up for it and once you start fighting with weapons its fun :)

It's actually harder than it looks. If you keep up your combo, you'll be able to do Critical Hits and take out enemies more easily. It took a while for me to master the combat. Button mashing doesn't make you a good fighter in this game at all.

It's actually harder than it looks. If you keep up your combo, you'll be able to do Critical Hits and take out enemies more easily. It took a while for me to master the combat. Button mashing doesn't make you a good fighter in this game at all.
yea but all of bosses look WAY to much harder that they are really is

Back