Beta?

N

Nick1

When does the beta end? I've just noticed that there are way less playtime slots than there typically are and the last one is for tomorrow, December 23, at 1:00 pm EST. Is the beta coming to an end so soon?

Interesting theory, but the game is still in no state for a full release. Maybe just a glitch with playtimes

Semi-Open Beta and Beta in general are here indefinitely. Full release won't come until the servers are stable for everyone and most of the bugs/glitches/crashes are worked out of the game. It's impossible to predict how long those things will take. We're just working on it one day at a time :)

Semi-Open Beta and Beta in general are here indefinitely. Full release won't come until the servers are stable for everyone and most of the bugs/glitches/crashes are worked out of the game. It's impossible to predict how long those things will take. We're just working on it one day at a time :)
Does this nearly apply to open beta, or is that a far distant task as well?

For the most part it does. We have a lot of work to do on making the game stable for everyone.
Well keep on chugging along. Super excited to play all the time when open beta comes out!*Cough* maybe you should work on server stuff to open up the beta before fixing the minor glitches and stuff *Cough* :p:p
Your Friendly Pirate,
Jeremy

Well keep on chugging along. Super excited to play all the time when open beta comes out!*Cough* maybe you should work on server stuff to open up the beta before fixing the minor glitches and stuff *Cough* :p:p
Your Friendly Pirate,
Jeremy
The "minor glitches" currently in the game are the kind of glitches that are non-altering to gameplay and go largely unnoticed, and as such, likely will go a long while without being totally fixed. The bugs and crashes that the player base actually want fixed are not minor and are more than likely a top priority to the devs. If fixing these bugs and crashes happens to simultaneously optimize the game for open beta, then they're going to be progressing toward that point, but I'm sure that at this point in time their priority is on the major bugs and crashes that most significantly interfere with gameplay.

The "minor glitches" currently in the game are the kind of glitches that are non-altering to gameplay and go largely unnoticed, and as such, likely will go a long while without being totally fixed. The bugs and crashes that the player base actually want fixed are not minor and are more than likely a top priority to the devs. If fixing these bugs and crashes happens to simultaneously optimize the game for open beta, then they're going to be progressing toward that point, but I'm sure that at this point in time their priority is on the major bugs and crashes that most significantly interfere with gameplay.
I understand, what I previously stated was not meant to be taken that seriously, I just wanna play 24/7 forever :D

Back