Better Laptop or Desktop.

I bought all the components sperately and assembled them in a tower myself (instead of just buying one off the shelf) :)
~Etar1pAI
So is it better than one off the shelf? I mean it's the same parts so I don't see how it could be better or run the game better than one with the same parts that is pre-assembled.

So is it better than one off the shelf? I mean it's the same parts so I don't see how it could be better or run the game better than one with the same parts that is pre-assembled.
Well that's sorta a tough question to answer. I'd say it would beat 90% of "off-the-shelf" systems you'd find in a store. But not a high end Alienware PC or something like that. (Especially since I can't yet afford to run two video cards, if I was, I bet I'd be close). Not technically off the shelf as they are highly customized, but come all put together. And it also isn't the same parts. You will be hard pressed to find a box PC with the motherboard/cpu combo I put in mine :)

~Etar1pAI

if i'm able to choose between desktop and and laptop id choose desktop because i play better on desktop for some reason

Back