Event  BIGGEST CELEBRATION EVER!

Silent Warrior

Wanted Pirate
Thats right were having a celebration! The Myst is hosting its 4 year anniversary and for that were having a four night four event four awesomeness celebration! Happening on Nov. 5, 6. and on Nov. 12th and 13th! All celebration attendees should be wearing a outfit fit for a captain! The plan is to have THE BIGGEST MOST EPIC SVS BATTLE ROYALE! Thats right! were having a fleet of pirate ships all docking at the french and spanish islands then BATTLE ROYALE! Gear up those cannons were having the battle of the life time! Then when brigs come out an epic event will come as well! happening on the lempona server! HAVE FUN! 7:00 pm Central US Time Zone

Thats right were having a celebration! The Myst is hosting its 4 year anniversary and for that were having a four night four event four awesomeness celebration! Happening on Nov. 5, 6. and on Nov. 12th and 13th! All celebration attendees should be wearing a outfit fit for a captain! The plan is to have THE BIGGEST MOST EPIC SVS BATTLE ROYALE! Thats right! were having a fleet of pirate ships all docking at the french and spanish islands then BATTLE ROYALE! Gear up those cannons were having the battle of the life time! Then when brigs come out an epic event will come as well! happening on the lempona server! HAVE FUN! 7:00 pm Central US Time Zone
i wish i can join i cant though my computer is messed up but thier fixing it it cuaght a blue screen and thoese people got lucky i was so gonna destroy every single LAST! BIT! of thier ship !:cannon::xbones: -_- probably next year IM MAD NOW!

Okay last weekend i didnt have a good connection but one of my officers did so i hope it went good! But, today i have a hearty connection so lets BATTLE! :D Lempona Server 7:00 PM Central US Time Zone tonight and tomorrow! :D

Back