Recruiting Black Scorpions

A long, long time ago. In a galaxy not so very far away. There was a boy named Dan. Dan wasted many hours playing a game he loved based on a movie franchise he loved. It was worth it though because Dan was able to spend these hours meeting and talking to interesting people, all while expanding his knowledge of internet slang due to the ridiculous vocabulary constraints set by Disney. Then Disney said go away and shut it down.

Black Scorpions is the guild I was part of for most of the time I played the game. I met many interesting people in it and am trying to revive it. If there are any Black Scorpions out there let me know. Also the guild is open to anyone of every level in honor of my poor butt getting accepted in to the traditionally membership only guild even though I couldn't buy a subscription.

Edit: I have abandoned the guild since finding a larger guild called Masters N' Skulls. If any Black Scorpions are out there let me know. Maybe we can reform if we find enough veteran members.

Last edited:
A long, long time ago. In a galaxy not so very far away. There was a boy named Dan. Dan wasted many hours playing a game he loved based on a movie franchise he loved. It was worth it though because Dan was able to spend these hours meeting and talking to interesting people, all while expanding his knowledge of internet slang due to the ridiculous vocabulary constraints set by Disney. Then Disney said go away and shut it down.

Black Scorpions is the guild I was part of for most of the time I played the game. I met many interesting people in it and am trying to revive it. If there are any Black Scorpions out there let me know. Also the guild is open to anyone of every level in honor of my poor butt getting accepted in to the traditionally membership only guild even though I couldn't buy a subscription.
I'm not a Black Scorpion, but I'm also reviving a guild, so I'm here to wish you good luck! I found that reviving a guild is not as easy as it sounds! Best of luck growing your guild with Black Scorpions, new and old!

I'm a Black Scorpion! Remember me? Simon Burnwalker?
Unfortunately it's been so long I can't remember many people. Good to see some of us are still here though. I abandoned the guild to follow a new friend to his guild. Hopefully more show up as the game is completed and we can reform the true Black Scorpions.

Back