BP Boss Batle/Ravens Cove

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
I know people ask this kind of stuff all the time but anyone think the BP boss battle or Ravens cove quest will come any time soon? I know a lot of people just feel like nothing major is going to happen for a long time.
I do think it will come sometime this year (just a guess) but I don't know when.

The progress has been great, but there are still a lot of features that have yet to be added, so the end of semi-open beta will be a while. Beta key digging/looting still hasn't been implemented, so that will obviously need to be in before progressing into open beta.

I feel like we should wait until they fix the entire quest completely before releasing it, because if they release it sooner then maybe it will be bugged and some stuff won't work. But, I feel like it is gonna be released in the full release, if not sooner if they feel if it is the right time.

The progress has been great, but there are still a lot of features that have yet to be added, so the end of semi-open beta will be a while. Beta key digging/looting still hasn't been implemented, so that will obviously need to be in before progressing into open beta.
I'm pretty sure beta key looting was there but had been taken out a while ago. Also, the only specific difference between semi open beta and open beta would be no queue system/playtimes. Other things could be added or changed, but that is the only thing that will be known for sure to in the switch.

I'm pretty sure beta key looting was there but had been taken out a while ago. Also, the only specific difference between semi open beta and open beta would be no queue system/playtimes. Other things could be added or changed, but that is the only thing that will be known for sure to in the switch.
Fair enough, the queue system is a lot better than the beta key system, nonetheless, there is still lots of stability testing that still needs to be done seeing the growth the game is getting daily.

That's actually the one feature that would serve literally no purpose in open beta. Once the game is open to everyone, beta keys will serve no purpose that we know of.

Back