Quests BP Quest Issues

Kane

Pirate Apprentice
So I've been grinding out the bp quest and I've come across an issue. In game I was questing and Doc Grog said I just needed to Recover 8 fly trap venom and 8 flags gator water. So I proceeded to make my way to the misty mire and did this. When I get back to his office I tried to talk to him to complete that portion of the quest and he gave me this response.
x8cqh89.jpg

So at this point I looked it up on the wikia and realize that I need to recover 10 pinches of bone dust from undead duelists. Know this I then proceed to make my way back to the misty mire to see if it corrects itself even though it doesn't show up in the journal and it didn't work. Any ideas?
xYfEe91.png

Maybe kill more Undead Duelists because it says 2 out of 3 ingredients, so I'm guessing that the quests page is bugged and doesn't show the part where you have to recover 10 pinches of bone dusts from Undead Duelists. Try killing around 10 of them and return to him after.

Aye @wickedbranch is correct. With some quests with multiple parts, the quest will glitch and not provide the player will all parts of the quest. An easy fix for this is just to relog, otherwise the game for some reason doesn't realize that the missing step must be done to complete the quest. @Kane hope this helps!

Back