Suggestion Bp Quest

Bill Mac Jones

Wanted Pirate
Hi guys! Just wanted to throw my two cents in on the Black Pearl Quest situation. I heard that in order to unlock the El Patron storyline, you'd need to first finish the Black Pearl Storyline. Now, I understand that you want people to play the whole game, but I've been talking to a lot of people and nobody really wants to do the Quest, especially with the game's current glitches and bugs. The Quest itself is just so incredibly long, boring, and tedious. Now, I Have three different suggestions if you want to continue with the idea that you need to finish the story Quest first;
1; Shorten the Black Pearl Quest. By A Lot. It's just way too long, boring and tedious
2; Only require people to finish half of the Black Pearl Quest in order to unlock the El Patron Quest
3; Change the BP Quest and make it more fun and interesting, instead of just talking to someone, then killing things, then talking to someone, then sinking a ton of ships, then talking to someone, etc etc etc... If you do this, then perhaps you could even fit Escondida into the storyline too (; Just an idea

I think whatever way you do it, it'll satisfy the community. We all want to get those cursed blades and do the El Patron Quest, but the black Pearl Quest isn't fun. But this is what I think, let me know what you guys think below. Let's keep it constructive, savvy? :)

Also, I think a way that would really incentivize players is to add really nice rewards after every crew member you recruit that gets better and better for each reward, then ending with the leadership skill like in the original game. And perhaps buff the leadership skill to make people want it even more. I would be very happy to do the quest if I got cool rewards from it and not just xp

Back