Breaking Bad

Have you seen Breaking Bad, and if so, what do you think?

• It's an absolute masterpiece!

• It's really great, but not my all-time favorite.

• It's pretty good, I won't lie...

• It's alright. Nothing special.

• Hated it. Worst show ever.

• Breaking... what?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jason O'Connell

Forum Mod
Breaking-Bad.jpg

I checked and there is no thread for this, which is a shame, because it's probably one of the best shows ever created, and it's currently my favorite of all-time.

I'm half-way through Season 5, so I don't know how the show ends yet (please no spoilers).

To me it has some of the best story writing, best written characters, and best edge-of-your-seat moments of possibly any show. I've been hooked since the very first episode, and the show has gotten better and better with every episode (that's rare).

Anyway, I just wanted to know what everyone else (who has seen it) thinks of it.

I finished the series and... wow... just wow. The final set of episodes were masterfully scripted, written, and directed. My personal favorite is the gut- and heart-wrenching "Ozymandias".

I've also started watching BB's spin-off series, Better Call Saul, which is also a very good show in its own right.

Anybody have opinions or thoughts they'd like to share on either show?

It was honestly the best show I've ever seen as well. It was just the perfect blend of every genre I love. Surrealistic, realism, dark, gritty, humor... it had everything. Vince Gilligan truly made an masterpiece here. I'm also currently watching Better Call Saul, and it too is a great show so far, not too dark yet but I'm sure it will move towards that eventually.

Back