Clothing Bright Colors Aren't The Same Shade

Arr

Wanted Pirate
FA5C2722-B4B3-4D34-AEF9-341D881DB025.jpeg

Is it possible to make these bright colors the same shade? The sack vest is darker than the shirt and pants and it kind of annoys me. I figured that the bright blue color mixes with the plain sack vest color and creates it's own "bright blue" color, I've noticed this will the cotton jackets as well.

There's a base color of the plain clothing item, mostly it's white, but some of them tend to be a little off-white/greyish, so yeah apply the a bright or any color for that matter. And it's gonna give ya this slightly off match.

So you're suggesting to change the base color of all bright applicable clothing to "Bleached"? Or that they only change it only when you find a bright clothing piece?

There's a base color of the plain clothing item, mostly it's white, but some of them tend to be a little off-white/greyish, so yeah apply the a bright or any color for that matter. And it's gonna give ya this slightly off match.

So you're suggesting to change the base color of all bright applicable clothing to "Bleached"? Or that they only change it only when you find a bright clothing piece?
I don't really know the solution but whatever works for the developers. Your second solution could work if possible.

Back