Clothing Bright Purple vs. Electric Blue

If you could only collect one bright versus the other:

• Total voters
So, I've been asking around ingame, if you could only collect one of these two colours, which would it be, Bright Purple, or Electric Blue.

Some say it's just a shade off, some say you can't tell the difference, and some just prefer one over the other solely based on the name and not the colour, so why not ask the forums.

The reason I ask this is because I've collected a mixed but fairly equal inventory of bright purple and electric blue, and have yet to decide which I prefer, etc.

Personal bias aside, I just feel like Bright Purple is more appealing to the eyes. It pops more, and it's nowhere as blinding as Bright Pink.

It just tends to go better mixed with a black or white combo, as having it by itself just doesn't look all too good.

I gotta say, I like bright purple because they have match quite nicely with the peacock boots

1553867021520.png

Last edited:
I appreciate the input, and with a few screenshots of both my electric blue and bright purple, and the use of a colour picker chrome extension, I've been able to compare the two colours more closely than before.
unknown.png

Back