Weapons Bring back multiple weapons from bosses?

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
I thought that multiple weapons from boss loot was a feature. It makes sense since they're way harder to kill than normal enemies and it makes them more unique. Plus, I haven't found any famed from a boss yet despite putting the time in and I've been playing and looting since the beginning of semi-open beta. What do you think?

I thought that multiple weapons from boss loot was a feature. It makes sense since they're way harder to kill than normal enemies and it makes them more unique. Plus, I haven't found any famed from a boss yet despite putting the time in and I've been playing and looting since the beginning of semi-open beta. What do you think?
In the original POTCO I got my Silver Freeze from a Grenadier in Lava Gorge and not from Foulberto. In that case, I really don't mind not getting famed from bosses. I usually go to them for exp and brights anyways.

I agree. In my opinion the boss loot went downhill, as we can all see there are way less pics recently with famed from bosses (besides Foul).

I think boss' should get a drop boost since they are must difficult to take down alone, and when a group of people show up they are not really 'effective' looting spots if they give the same loot chance of any other red tag enemy.

Now, I don't agree with them doubling the chances of getting weapons. (Double weapon drops) However, I do think they should give out slightly higher % for famed/brights than normal enemies. (Which I cannot prove or disprove already being the case)

Back