Guild Site: http://brothersofthecoast.guildlaunch.com/
Founded: December 11th, 2016
Guild Master: Captain Jack Truesilver
Guild Objectives:
- Create a strong bond between players
- Make roleplaying relevant, enjoyable, appropriate, and sensible
- Become a major guild power in "The Legend of Pirates Online"
- Provide a different perspective in regards to the game
- Fend off imperial powers (i.e. Great Britain, East India Trading Company, Spain, France)
- Establish a nation of buccaneers in the Caribbean (roleplay objective)
Alliances:
- The Outlanders (Richard Cannonwalker)
- Nassau United (King Grim Wahl)
.....................................................................................................................................................................

Hello boys and girls...or whatever...my name is Captain Jack Truesilver. Ah, I take it some of you've heard of me. You may have heard whisperings and rumors that Jack Truesilver be recruiting sailors to reconvene the loose pirate coalition known as the Brethren of the Coast...
...or Brothers of the Coast...
...and then establish a nation of buccaneers in the Caribbean.

Not true. Of course not.

But even if it weren't not true, you wouldn't be interested in joining me, would you? Ay? No, thought not.

I do admit...that there'd be varied and substantial dangers along the way, including, but not limited to:
The Royal Navy, East India Trading Company, Garcia de Avaricia and Pierre le Porc, and the vicious and vivacious Captain Jolly Roger and his army of skeleton pirates.

Which is why I'm not doing anything. No, sir. Impossible feat to accomplish anyway. No one knows the secret to putting the winds and tides in the pirates' favor.

Wait a minute...

I do...

..................................................................................................................................................

To any sailor worth their salt whose interest is piqued, these be the last friendly words you'll hear: you may not survive to pass this way again.

For full information, including guild rules and an idea of what it's like to be a part of this guild, click here.
Recruits and applicants can contact me via PM, profile, or in this very thread.
You can also apply for entry into the guild at our official website: http://brothersofthecoast.guildlaunch.com/
The tides have taken an unforeseen turn, says I.

Last edited:
If the 18 character limit still stands, the guild's name will be abbreviated as "Bros. of the Coast". If not, then no worries.

Last edited:
You know, there are a few perks to being a part of my guild. I've been working on something for a long time now...let's see if I can seize anyone's interest...

Guild Story Quests:

1. "The Spell of the Coast" (Levels 1-10)

2. "Winds of Fate" (Levels 15-20)

3. "War of the Lesser Antilles" (Levels 20-25)

4. "Mists of Key West" (Level 30)

5. Story In Development (Levels 40-Mastery)
These "guild story quests" are actual story quests that the entire guild can participate in. The stories have been developed, save for the fifth, and they include just about anything you'd expect to be featured in a story quest.

For more information, contact me via PM, profile, or right here in the thread.

Last edited:
Back