Bruh

Nage

Swashbuckler
Ahoy! (am i doing it right?)

I'd like to firstly apologize for my actions leading up to my ban. They were not within the rules of this site and it was clearly poor judgement on my end.

Anyway I have been thinking about this game so much recently, cause I remembered when I used to play it back in middle school, and I would really like to get an alpha key. I know they do giveaways in the IRC, but unfortunately I upset an admin and am perma-banned from that. What is the next easiest way for me to get a key?

You can watch livestreams to get keys, too!
Yeah what Benjamin said, you can watch livestreams but there hasnt been one since 3 months I believe, but you shouldn't depend on livestreams for keys because of the people who don't have key 98% of them are waiting till the end for a key and people are literally from experience lightning fast lool

Another option is social media, mostly Facebook but the Facebook page rarely gives away keys, I don't know about any of the other social media sites. But really and truly Other than the IRC your chances for keys are really slim, from my knowledge.....

Yeah what Benjamin said, you can watch livestreams but there hasnt been one since 3 months I believe, but you shouldn't depend on livestreams for keys because of the people who don't have key 98% of them are waiting till the end for a key and people are literally from experience lightning fast lool

Another option is social media, mostly Facebook but the Facebook page rarely gives away keys, I don't know about any of the other social media sites. But really and truly Other than the IRC your chances for keys are really slim, from my knowledge.....
I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until the full game comes out :(

I would say it is. As I would like to play the game asap
I think you may be missing the point of alpha key's and alpha accounts themselves. The players are called alpha/beta testers for a reason. In the event that you acquire a key, not only do you have the ability to play the test servers, but the responsibility to assist in testing the latest development so that the game may progress faster. As all active testers know, this is a community effort and while it is fun to relive the old days, the game is far from complete and there are many people waiting on this project to move into what will eventually become open beta. I wish you the best of luck in finding an alpha key, but I do hope you remember this post and that everyone else without a key is as eager as you to play and test, and I hope that everyone remembers that in due time all will share in the fun!

Back