Bug, Game Won't Start & No Display Options

Canis

Sea Legs
Hi,
Tlopo worked fine for me for a long time. At first I had similar issues, but I fixed them by downloading the d3x file and all that.
But with this new pyperroni update and the new launcher version, my game doesn't work anymore.
Here's what's happening to me:
App error.PNG

I've tried downloading the d3x file again, i've tried downloading the latest visual C distributables from microsoft, i've tried getting files for directX, and none of it has worked. It's consistently the same error.
The last time I had issues like this, I was able to switch over to OpenGL via the display options, and if I remember correctly that fixed it.
But I can't find how to switch to OpenGL anymore, cause the place where the display options used to be is missing, and I see no buttons that would lead me there.
help.PNG

Additionally I don't know where to find crash logs, nor do I know if they're even being generated.

Hi,

This issue occurs when there are both 64-bit and 32-bit DLLs in the same directory. Can you attach a screenshot of your TLOPO installation? This can be found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO.

Additionally I don't know where to find crash logs, nor do I know if they're even being generated.
Log files are found in C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\logs.

Hi,

This issue occurs when there are both 64-bit and 32-bit DLLs in the same directory. Can you attach a screenshot of your TLOPO installation? This can be found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO.

Log files are found in C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\logs.
This is the extent of what I found in Program Files (x86)
unfortunate.PNG

Exactly the same here, and keep being told to attach logs that don't exist. Re-downloaded the game, nothing works

I'm also having this problem. Downloaded it today and really started to enjoy it. A fix would be amazing!

I suggest you do the following: Run the application as administrator, update your windows, run in compatibility mode and reinstall the latest DirectX. Message me if no fix, I'll be gladly to help until it works for you all.

Back