Glitch Bug Glitch Part 4

Sam Lockgrim

Pirate Apprentice
-Weapon abilities do not work sometimes, like Feint. It is supposed to auto dodge, but it never activates.
-When teleporting to someone, the doll aura around your hand appears when you don't have it out, and also the attunement aura around your feet stays there perpetually pretty much lol.
-Enemy aggro is totally screwed up. I'm fine with reds not coming after me anymore, it lets me move around freely without the danger, but GREY enemies are coming after me all the time, and when I attack one enemy, every enemy in the area comes after me. This is especially a problem in places like Misty Mire, where there are dozens of enemies nearby, so you will have 3 brigands, 5 alligators, a pesky flytrap, a duelist, and General Hex himself all attack you if you so much as raise a finger on one enemy off in the corner. It needs to be fixed so nothing notices you unless it is yellow+ and is close range.

I'd also like to draw attention to my last 3 bug lists. I'm pumping them out far too often for them to be fixed lol, but the reloading glitch and ship launching glitch are still 2 of the worst from part 1. I really hope people who actually have developing power are reading this, I need reassurance so I don't feel like I'm just blabbing to nobody lol.
EDIT: I'm a moron, there's an entire thread dedicated to telling me how to report these.

Last edited:
Back